Terms & Obligations
Some of the stuff that you should know about...
Client to ensure:
- Good access.
- A 220v 15amp plug point within 5 metres of the desired booth location.
- That client will be responsible for any malicious damage done to the photo booth by any of client’s guests.
- A level, stable surface for the photo booth to be placed on if event is outdoors.
- A location where cellular signal is moderate to strong (a site assessment is available if you are unsure of cellular strengths).
- No intent to create similar technology or copy or infringe any patents or intellectual property.
Our obligations to client are:
- Provide a digital photo booth which takes unlimited photos, collects e-mail data and is FREE to the end user.M
- Install and remove the unit/s in a timely manner.
- Provide photos and data via email within 72 hours of the event end time.
- Provide a well-groomed service ambassador to man and operate unit for the duration of the event.
- Ensure that all photos and data are transmitted timeously and unit/s are in good proper working condition.
- Client and Maxposure and or its’ agents / representatives or operators agree that in the event of a mechanical failure or for any reason or inability to perform such that Maxposure and or its’ agents / representatives or operators cannot provide a functioning photo booth, that Maxposure’s and or its’ agents / representatives or operators maximum liability is the return of any payments received. Client agrees that Maxposure WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. If only partial services can be provided due to conditions beyond Maxposure’s reasonable control, then the rental charges are to be refunded on a prorated basis.
- A deposit of 50% is required to hold the date and the remaining balance is due 3 days prior to the event. If balance due is not paid on time, the deposit shall be forfeited and the Boxi Booth reservation cancelled.
- Actual area on which the Maxposure booth will be located must be solid (Concrete or similar) and level. Exceptions can be made only with the inspection and approval by a Maxposure representative or agent. Outdoor events will require the clients to provide a tented area for the Maxposure.
- Maxposure and or its’ agents / representatives or operators shall not be liable for any injury, loss, or damage that may arise to property. The Client agrees to use the venues’, or personal liability insurance coverage during the event for any liability claim related to the Photo Booth and indemnify Maxposure and or its’ agents /representatives or operators.