- Client: Menlyn Park Shopping Centre
- Event Type: Retail Shopping Centre Environment
- Competition: Win a Make Over Competition
- Dates: 29 July – 9 August 2012
- Duration: 12 Days – Starting at 10am
- Number of units: One
- Facebook Likes as at 29 July: 396
- Facebook Likes as at 9 August: 489
- Increase by: 93 / 28% Increase
- Total photographs captured: 1130
- Total unique emails captured: 1158
"Marketing WITHOUT DATA, is like driving with your EYES CLOSED" Dan Zarrella
Journey to a world of extravagant shopping and exhilarating entertainment. Join us as we make you a part of our new brand experience… Grab your passport and Enter our World!
Menlyn Park Shopping Centre is situated in the East of Pretoria. It is conveniently located within a short distance off the N1 Highway and approx. 5km from the N4.
Menlyn Park Shopping Centre was built in 1979 and opened in November later that year. Menlyn underwent a major 2-year refurbishment in 1998, which cost approximately R800 million. This redevelopment increased the GLA from 60 000m² to 118 253 m², transforming Menlyn into a Super Regional Shopping Centre and growing the shop base from 160 to over 300 tenants.
Over 300 stores, 37 restaurants to choose from and a wide variety of entertainment, you would not want to visit anywhere else.